Account Executive / Inside Sales
Account Executive / Inside Sales Representative
In front of you is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing and powerhouse organization in Salt Lake City! We are a 3rd party logistics company currently seeking rockstars to fill our open Account Executive positions!
Our inside sales team has been growing immensely throughout the past year and for good reasons! We just moved to our brand new, multimillion-dollar building in Midvale, UT - complete with a rooftop patio, foosball and ping pong tables. Our unbeatable culture is what hooks and keeps everyone. If you’re looking to grow your career, break into sales, or put some roots down with an organization that wants to grow with you, Unishippers is just that!
We’re looking for rockstar salespeople, but sales experience isn’t necessarily required. We’ve had successful candidates come through from many different backgrounds. If you’re willing to learn, able to take rejection and possess a drive to succeed; we want to talk to you!
Unishippers has been in business for 30 years and is the largest privately held LTL Broker in the country. For over 30 years, Unishippers has been the trusted advisor for over 50,000 small business shipping customers, saving them money, time and hassle on all their shipping needs. We partner with carriers that include Estes®, YRC Freight™, and Saia®and many more to handle our customers’ small package and freight shipments. We're also one of the largest UPS Authorized Resellers. Last year Unishippers provided customers significant savings on more than 7.3 million shipments.
Our office grew from 0 to 100 employees in our first 2 years of business, and we plan to grow to 300 employees in the next 2 years. (pUiQ05)
Responsibilities of the Account Executive
- Contact and develop sales leads and close sales from not only your prospecting activities, but from generated qualified leads.
- Close the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, & consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Give ongoing customer service to existing and new clients.
- Consistently identify new sources of business.
- Articulate ideas clearly and concisely, adjusting the message to match the audience.
Requirements of the Account Executive
- College degree preferred in business or other related fields
- 1-2 years inside sales experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in leadership, training, achievement & competitive environments
- Professionalism, energy, motivation, enthusiasm & integrity
- Computer proficiency
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and achieves goals
Why Join US?
- Competitive base salary + an AMAZING uncapped residual commission structure and spiffs galore!
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, retirement, and PTO
- A full training program with all the tools you'll need to be successful
- Advancement opportunity (we always promote from within!)
- Unbeatable culture and environment, including contests, rooftop BBQs, and team events!
Unishippers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons.
During the recruiting and hiring processes, Unishippers offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability. If you want to request such an accommodation, contact the company Human Resources Department.