NEUROLOGY HEADACHE PHYSICIAN
UMass Memorial Health, the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School seeks a Neurologist specializing in Headache to join our expanding division.
The successful candidate will
Be BC/BE in Neurology or Neuropsychiatry
- Have completed a fellowship in Headache (preferred) or have experience treating headache patients
- Receive an academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence in patient care and teaching
- Benefit from extensive research opportunities
- We offer exceptional career advancement opportunities.
Centrally located, Worcester is just miles from Boston, Providence, and the beaches on Cape Cod and Rhode Island, with a short ride to the scenic Berkshire and Wachusett Mountains. The city of Worcester is enriched by
- Beautiful panoramic views of Lake Quinsigamond
- Nine colleges and universities including the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Booming technology, research, manufacturing and healthcare industries
- Good schools, affordable housing and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
- A thriving restaurant scene
- Diverse sports and visual and performing arts venues
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied backgrounds and viewpoints
Apply below or contact:
Please reference physician job with Position ID 167772 when responding.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
We are an affirmative action and equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.