FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN - BARRE FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
UMass Memorial Health Care is seeking a Family Medicine Physician with an interest in residency teaching and full spectrum family medicine join the faculty at Barre Family Health Center.
· Full spectrum family medicine, including all ages
· UMass Worcester residency training site
· Procedures: Joint injections, colposcopy, endometrial biopsies, IUD insertions and more
· State of the art health center with laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasound, bone densitometry and digital mammography
· Clinical sessions supported by scribes
· Team includes 10 Family Physicians, 3 APPs and 3 Psychologists
· Bedside and didactic teaching of medical students and residents
· High level of care transition through outpatient/inpatient model
· Competitive compensation including RVU bonus guarantee
· Sign on bonus and relocation package
· UMass Medical School faculty appointment
· Robust faculty development program
· Generous PTO and CME time
· Medical, Dental, Optical and Malpractice with tail
· Retirement with high employer contribution
Our faculty enjoy the small town feel and culture of a rural health center with the resources and support of being part of a large academic health system.
The Town of Barre is located 22 miles from Worcester and 61 miles from Boston. It is the ideal place for outdoor enthusiasts! With excellent public and private schools, Massachusetts is a great place for families. Worcester is the second largest city in New England and the social and cultural options are abundant. With easy access to Boston, Cape Cod, the Berkshires, and Providence, you have the best of New England within an hour’s drive!
Candidates must be BE/BC in Family Medicine with a strong clinical focus and an interest in medical education.
To apply or inquire please call, text or write to Carolyn Jacobs, Physician Recruitment [email protected] / 508-713-3156
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
We are an affirmative action and equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.