ACADEMIC RHEUMATOLOGY - UMASS MEMORIAL HEALTH
UMass Memorial Health, the health and wellness partner of the people of Central Massachusetts, the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts and the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School, seeks Rheumatologist (RHEUM) to join the UMass Memorial Medical Group. We are a well-established, collegial and highly productive team of 13 faculty and 4 clinical fellows.
- Our newly renovated and expanded Rheumatology Center offers ground floor professional space for the new faculty member along with strong clinical support and Specialty Pharmacy staff.
- Worcester, Massachusetts is home to an ethnically-diverse patient population, and our Division sees a breadth of disease.
- Multiple opportunities to train medical students, residents and fellows; academic rank commensurate with experience.
- Our faculty are encouraged to participate in cutting-edge clinical research.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in patient care and teaching. BE/BC Rheumatology required.
- Extremely competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package.
Worcester is New England’s second largest city and the greater Worcester area is an active, vibrant and energetic community. Enjoy an array of recreational activities including hiking, biking, skiing and snowboarding or take an easy day trip to the mountains and pristine lakes of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont. We have an outstanding arts and culture scene, an exciting food district and are less than an hour to Boston and Cape Cod.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae addressed to:
Robert Caricchio, MD
Incoming Chief, Division of Rheumatology
UMass Memorial Medical Center
c/o Selena Dickherber
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
We are an affirmative action and equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.