OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGY (OB/GYN) PHYSICIAN - UMASS MEMORIAL
Obstetrics and Gynecology
UMass Memorial Health is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN physician for a well-established practice in Leominster, Massachusetts. This position is open due to retirement. Health Alliance Hospital is a 163-bed full service, acute care hospital that serves the communities of North Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. This is a unique opportunity in an established community practice.
- Enjoy an office-based, independent, private practice-like setting as well as all the benefits of being part of a large health system.
- The schedule is flexible with a four-day work week and call from home!
- Our physicians practice both inpatient and outpatient obstetrics/gynecology with board certified colleagues.
- The call schedule is 1:5 and our group is supported by 24/7 Anesthesiology coverage and in-hospital pediatric hospitalists.
- Teaching opportunities are available with the UMass Family Medicine Residency program, UMass Medical School students and PA/NP students if interested.
- As part of the UMass Memorial Medical Group, the largest Medical Group in Central MA, you will be offered a competitive salary and compensation plan and excellent benefits.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a new grad or experienced physician!
- H1b visa candidates encouraged to apply.
This position is based at Health Alliance Hospital in Leominster, Massachusetts. Leominster is a small city, located 20 miles north of Worcester and 1 hour from Boston and is easily assessable with little commuter traffic.
For consideration or additional details, please submit your CV to Selena Dickherber:
E-mail [email protected] or Call 314-887-4922 (text capability)
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
We are an affirmative action and equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.