PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN (OUTPATIENT) IM OR FM- MARLBOROUGH, MA
UMass Memorial Medical Group is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician for a well-established outpatient practice in.
Join the a division of the UMass Memorial Medical Group, with employed opportunities that are office-based, independent, private practice-like settings. Our employed physicians have faculty appointments at our academic partner, the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School offering opportunities for teaching, research, CME and faculty development.
- Well established patient panel with room to grow
- EPIC EMR
- Outpatient only primary care
- Full or part time with flexible schedule options
- Excellent support staff
- Extensive network of local specialists
- Competitive compensation including guarantee period and RVU bonuses
- Sign on bonus and relocation package
- Generous PTO and CME time
- Medical, Dental, Optical and Malpractice with tail
- Retirement plan with high employer contribution
- UMass Chan Medical School faculty appointment
Interested applicants please contact:
Carolyn Jacobs, Physician Recruiter
UMass Memorial Medical Group
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
We are an affirmative action and equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.