PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, OUTPATIENT- SUTTON, MA
Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity in Sutton, Massachusetts
UMass Memorial, the clinical partner of the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School, is currently seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician for a well-established outpatient practice in Sutton, Massachusetts. Join the UMass Community Medical Group, a division of the UMass Memorial Medical Group, offering employed opportunities that are office-based, independent, private practice-like settings located in Central, MA.
- Well established patient panel
- EPIC EMR
- Outpatient only adult primary care
- Large call group, phone call only
- Excellent, experienced support staff
- Extensive network of local specialists
- Flexible schedule options
- Competitive compensation including guarantee period and RVU bonuses
- Sign on bonus and relocation package
- Generous PTO and CME time
- Medical, Dental, Optical and Malpractice with tail
- Retirement plan with high employer contribution
- UMass Medical School faculty appointment
We value the advantages afforded only through a diverse workforce and encourage all to apply!
Interested applicants please contact:
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
We are an affirmative action and equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.