Marketing Manager - Southern CA
Ting is a growing Internet service provider bringing fiber Internet to homes and businesses across the United States. Ting is part of Tucows (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC), a public company that has been making the Internet better since 1993. Together we believe in the power of the Internet and its ability to make positive changes in communities. Ting partners with towns to change what people expect from their Internet service provider.
Ting is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who is eager to join a fast-growing company and help us launch our markets in Solana Beach and Fullerton. The Marketing Manager will be based in Solana Beach and will work closely with the City Manager, Field Operations, and the extended Marketing team, including a direct report based out of Fullerton, CA.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, including promotions, sales initiatives, sponsorships, and events.
- Develop and supervise budgets and sales tracking.
- Plan and coordinate advertising and promotion activities including print, email, digital media, and direct mail.
- Support a Marketing Specialist based in Fullerton, CA.
- Work with cross-functional teams across the United States and Canada.
Experience and qualifications
- 8-10 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Work independently in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience with a proven record of meeting sales targets
- Outstanding knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices
- Ability to compile data for marketing analytics to support decision-making
- Effective time management, organization and leadership skills
- Experience working with remote teams and in the telecom industry is a plus!
Able to work occasional evenings and weekend events. A valid passport and have the ability to travel occasionally within the US and Canada (Headquarters). Bilingual, proficient in English and Spanish.
Graduated with business, marketing, or communication degree.
Why work for Ting?
Ting offers a flexible work environment and understands the meaning of work/life balance. We also offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits program with a focus on health, personal development, and overall wellness. We believe diversity drives innovation. Ting is committed to inclusion and celebrates multiple approaches, and diverse points of view that drive us forward every day. Ting also offers In-house education opportunities plus a learning fund to expand your education and attend exciting conferences.
Tucows is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.