Ting is a growing Internet service provider bringing fiber Internet to homes and businesses across the US. Ting is part of Tucows (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC), a public company that has been making the Internet better since 1993. Together we believe in the power of the Internet and its ability to make positive changes in communities. Ting partners with towns to change what people expect from their Internet provider.
Ting is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who is eager to join our company and help grow our markets in Wake County, North Carolina! The Marketing Manager will work closely with the National Marketing team, and a cross functional local team based out of our Holly Springs office.
- Develop data-driven strategies that increase brand awareness and drive preorders & orders based on market sales goals.
- Implement national marketing process and branding guidelines into the local market
- Develop and supervise budgets and sales tracking
- Develop local sponsorship and community partnerships
- Lead creative development process with internal creative teams, using brand and campaign messaging that follow the framework of shared national programs.
- Develop and lead local Marketing Coordinators
- Supervise the day-to-day operations at the Ting Space, our brick and mortar experience space.
Experience and qualifications
- 8-12 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Work independently in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience with a consistent record of meeting sales targets
- Outstanding knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices
- Ability to compile data for marketing analytics to support decision-making
- Effective time management, organization and leadership skills
- Experience working with remote teams and in the telecom industry is a plus!
Work out of our Ting Space office located in Holly Springs, NC. Have the ability to work occasional evenings and weekend events and you're able to travel within the United States and Canada (headquarters). A valid passport is required.
Graduated with business, marketing, or communication degree.
Why work for Ting?
Ting offers a flexible work environment and understands the meaning of work/life balance. We also offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits program with a focus on health, personal development, and overall wellness. We believe diversity drives innovation. Ting is committed to inclusion and celebrates multiple approaches, and diverse points of view that drive us forward every day. Ting also offers In-house education opportunities plus a learning fund to expand your education and attend exciting conferences.
Tucows is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.