All In Media (www.thisisaim.com) is a leader in the radio technology industry, supplying broadcast systems and mobile apps to broadcasters across the world.
The company has released over 500 apps, and dominates the UK, Irish & Australian markets. We work with several major radio groups in Europe, including the BBC, Bauer, Global Radio, Wireless Group, Communicorp, RTÉ, NRK, P4, Les Indés Radios & TDF. We also supply Radioplayer countries across the world with apps for iOS and Android, integrations with Sonos, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Apple Watch and Android Wear.
We have a fantastically talented development team, with offices in London and Sydney, and this is a great opportunity for someone to join our team on Eel Pie Island in London, and help our radio customers reach audiences on new platforms.
You will join our team in London as a Business Analyst, leading new and existing projects, and helping shape our own products with our development team.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of high-quality mobile apps for our clients
- Working with clients to scope out and plan projects with realistic time-frames and ensuring that key deliveries from all parties are identified.
- Working with all project stakeholders to produce specifications in the form of designs, functional requirements, JIRA tickets and other documentation required to ensure everyone is clear on what needs to be delivered.
- Managing projects and keeping all project stakeholders updated on progress
- Reviewing work that has been completed by the development team to ensure it matches the requirements. Identify business risk and issues, and detail business impact for mitigation plans
- Working with our QA tester to ensure that the products that are released are of a high quality.
- General client liaison and account management.
- Being a first point of contact for new customers, helping them understand how we work, bringing them up to speed on our CMS and management systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a business analyst or a similar role.
- Experience delivering mobile digital projects on-time, on-budget, with happy customers.
- A good understanding of mobile app design, and good design skills. You won’t be designing apps, but you will be liaising with our development team and designers, so you will need experience with key design tools such as Zeplin, InVision and Photoshop
- Great attention to detail, and an ability to spot issues that others miss.
- Good problem-solving skills, with an ability to think on your feet and the ability to solve issues quickly and pragmatically, without causing friction within the project team.
- Team player with an ability to communicate ideas verbally and in written form. We have development happening in London and Sydney, so we need to communicate well, and efficiently.
- An interest in how smartphones and smart speakers are changing content consumption, and a general interest in the tech industry.
- An interest in radio is helpful!