Partner Development Sales Manager
Partner Development Sales Manager
Trupanion is looking for a highly motivated and talented leader to oversee the Partner Development Team. This job will require minimal travel and will be based out of the Seattle office.
About the Partner Development Team:
Partner Development is a B2B team that works with veterinary hospitals. They are responsible for outbound prospecting, inbound engagement, and providing remote training to our veterinary hospital partners. Their focus is to generate interest in Trupanion, explain the value of medical insurance for dogs and cats, and to gain the hospital’s commitment in recommending Trupanion to their clients. They support hospitals from initial engagement through implementation into the Trupanion Partners Program.
To support the growth of the Truapnion Partner Program, we are hiring a Sales Manager to oversee the sales process and provide sales coaching to the Partner Development Team.
The right candidate will have sales management experience, with preferred experience in managing a B2B team. They will excel in coaching on sales strategies, identifying and reaching decision makers, and relationship building. They will be an experienced people manager with a strong operational focus.
The Partner Development Sales Manager can expect to earn a starting annual salary of $55,000 with bonus opportunities based on individual and team performance. In addition to monthly compensation, we also offer stock options, a full benefits package (fully paid medical, dental, vision), and other excellent benefits (pet friendly office, paid pet medical insurance, paid sabbatical).
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coach, develop and motivate your team to become top performers
- Drive growth and quality of new Partner Program hospitals
- Set a clear vision and goals for your sales team to achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Monitor and ensure the teams compliance on lead process, follow up cadence, and use of system/CRM
- Complete monthly productivity audits and bonus submissions
- Interview, hire, and train a team of highly driven sales representatives
- Work closely with our Demand Generation Team on current campaigns and lead trends
- Required 2+ years in sales management, with preferred experience in managing a B2B sales team
- Proven experience explaining and/or selling a product and describing its value to external audiences
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivating team leader
- Creative, innovative, and determined
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. With preferred exposure to Dynamics CRM
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site parking
Trupanion is a leader of medical insurance for dogs and cats, offering policies in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Trupanion’s mission is to help the pets we all love receive the best veterinary care. A career at Trupanion means you share our passion to help pets and want to be a part of an organization that makes a difference.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. Trupanion is a founding member of the North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA), demonstrating a commitment to high standards and transparency in all actions and products.