Web Production Specialist
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. As our team members gain experience, we strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Pet Medical Insurance Company, Trupanion, is looking for a resourceful, detail-oriented, and pet passionate person to join the E-commerce department. This team member must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines. They must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, superior verbal and written communication skills, and 3+ years of hands on experience with Sitecore (or similar CMS). Experience with copywriting, online marketing, SEO, TML, and graphic design/ Photoshop is desirable.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Own and Manage the Sitecore Request and Publishing Process for the E-commerce team.
- Evaluate request for work documents
- Provide hours estimates and maintain timelines
- Assist in requirements gathering
- Provide direction on Sitecore template and component architecture and design
- Generate requirements documentation
- Own final review of all changes that get published via Sitecore workflow. Includes: formatting issues, potential rendering issues, etc.
- Own and manage the Sitecore Audit Process to ensure there is full tracking for all changes that are done via Sitecore.
- Manage Mockup Request Process. Includes: getting compliance approval, creating web tickets and being involved in sprint planning
- Provide critical review of wireframes and functional designs
- Manage the Web User Story Creation and Submission Process. Includes: writing user stories, reviewing others user stories, working with IT to finalize requirements
- Work with digital assets, such as tagging, uploading, data entry
- Participate in assessing challenges or opportunities seen on the website and defining resolutions based on Marketing and E-commerce best practices
- Own the design, copy development, page creation, and publishing of assigned Website projects
- Assist in developing A/B tests on the website by creating and managing Sitecore paths
- Personalize website experiences using Sitecore logic
- Manage multiple website paths spanning across departments, and support development needs of other departments as needed
- Manage the Marketing Website User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process. Includes: developing UAT scripts, assigning scripts to users, reviewing bugs created, and working with IT to close bugs
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
- 3+ years of experience working with Sitecore
- 2+ years working with HTML
- Experience of working within a marketing team with a focus on accurate delivery to department goals
- Experience developing web content management solutions
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Maturity, creativity, strong problem-solving abilities, a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work, and the general ability to understand organizational needs expressed in multiple types of requirements
- Meticulous, hard-working, able to multitask, have a high level of focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a high level of personal organization
- Solid understanding of principles of digital marketing and social media
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe products
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding basic digital design principles
- Highly organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Pet passionate!!
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance for cats and dogs in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products.
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment (with an emphasis on individual initiative). Corporate levels exist in an adhocracy, but they are less strictly defined and valued than in traditional corporate environments.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about