Director, Customer Success
Key Responsibilities Include:
As Director of Customer Success you will be responsible for developing, analyzing, and using customer segmentation models to create a truly best-in-class customer experience. You will use metrics to identify leading indicators of churn and apply your analysis to inform process improvement and change across the organization.
We are proud that our existing member experience has created strong customer retention and we are seeking to reinforce the existing customer journey to enhance this further, The Director of Customer Success will be a critical part of the customer experience team and will have a high degree of collaboration teams across the organization to deliver the desired results
Leadership of Others:
As Director of Customer Success you will be a core part of the leadership team responsible for the customer experience. You will need to have the ability to influence cross-functional teams and workflows to improve customer loyalty. You will not be expected to immediately have direct reports, but there is opportunity for this function to grow based on the needs of the organization.
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
- Proven history of quantifiably improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Expert Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience Monitoring Trends (quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily)
- Background in Business Strategy, CLTC, and Churn Modeling
- Familiarity with optimizing payment processes is a plus (collections and uncollected premiums)
- Understanding customer segmentation
- 3-5 Years Customer Success Experience
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Effective Collaborator
- Strong Problem Solver
- Flexible to Work Independently and Within a Team
- Highly Driven / Self Motivated
- Thrive in a Fast-Paces, High-Growth Environment
- Analytical Mindset
- Ability to Use Data to Execute
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love, receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. As our team members gain experience, we strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
- Passion: In addition to the overall success of Trupanion and our mission, we care intensely about the well-being of cats and dogs.
- Trustworthiness: We are honest, reliable and authentic.
- Candor: We communicate what the little voice inside our head is saying, in a sincere and helpful way.
- Empathy: We create positive outcomes by putting ourselves in others’ shoes and by gaining an understanding of their values, goals, and desires.
- Communication: We share our information in a way that is easy to understand and retainable.
- Cooperation: We know how to balance the need for quality with the need for speed and calculated risk-taking. We are committed to being ego-less, and to working as a team to ensure we are consistently making good decisions.
- Judgement: We are not afraid to try new things. Guided by Trupanion’s mission and values, we have the confidence to trust our intuition and do the right thing at all times.
- Impact: We deliver outstanding results with resourcefulness, innovation, and tenacity.
- Curiosity: We actively seek knowledge to improve.
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance for cats and dogs in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about