Contact Center Technology Analyst
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. As our team members gain experience, we strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
The Contact Center Technology Analyst is responsible for providing strategic vision, as well as day to day support, for technologies utilized by the contact center teams at Trupanion.
As a Contact Center Technology Analyst you will build strong relationships with business stakeholders, along with contact center teams, to define solutions that will enhance the experience of our members. This role is responsible for the selection, administration, and ongoing optimization of contact center technologies and applications. You should be adept in balancing technical knowledge and business acumen, along with demonstrating strong leadership and communication skills.
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
- College degree preferred
- 5 years contact center IT/operations experience
- Extensive experience with omni-channel contact center platforms, including IVR design, advanced call routing, and speech recognition technologies.
- Experience with PBX configuration and administration, as well as knowledge of voice and data networking
- Experience managing external contact center and telecommunication vendors
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Knowledge of contact center operations, strategy, metrics and best practices
- Strong knowledge of workforce optimization tools (WFM, call recording, quality management)
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems (Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Well-developed analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and apply logic to address business situations
- Excellent problem solver and proactive solution seeker
- Strong organizational and people skills, successful track record of coordinating project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
- Responsive and has a sense of urgency when addressing outages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance for cats and dogs in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products.
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment (with an emphasis on individual initiative). Corporate levels exist in an adhocracy, but they are less strictly defined and valued than in traditional corporate environments.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about