Veterinary Sales Associate
DO YOU LOVE PETS & VETS?
Fantastic opportunity to work with veterinary hospitals and help them provide amazing medical care to their patients.
Support the fastest growing pet insurance company at the local veterinary hospitals, shelters, and pet-friendly businesses.
I am seeking a motivated, positive, friendly, empathetic, strong communicator/educator, & self-starter to help grow the territory:
Madison, WI and Surrounding Area
As you assist in the growth, your income will grow each month. Compensation model is a base salary, commissions, long-term recurring residuals, bonuses, and gas and phone allowance.
This is not a direct selling position as you will not have contact with the pet owners. This is a sales position for a local territory of veterinary hospitals. I will assist you in developing the relationships and introduce you to current active hospitals.
- Veterinary Hospital Experience a plus
- Working Vehicle
- Smart Phone
- MUST OBTAIN P & C INSURANCE LICENSE before starting. I will cover the cost of the licensing.
- Must be willing to walk into a hospital and create a positive experience/communication while providing value to the veterinary hospital.
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial drive, including an attitude of persistence and patience.
- Have a background in educating or instructing others.
- Have the ability to communicate and break things down to the simplest form.
- Comfortable with getting respectful, constructive criticism to improve your craft.
- Be pet passionate and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured.
- Preference given to candidates who understand the inner workings of veterinary clinics.
- Experience in field sales, cold calling, and building a business a major plus.
- Highly organized and willing to take detailed notes.
- Must be able to educate staff, so they feel comfortable recommending our policy
- Supplies/Materials provided by me.
- No nights or weekends.
Please email resume and COVER LETTER with interest. Only complete professional responses will be considered. You are applying for a position with Unconditional Love LLC. We are responsible for Trupanion in the State of WI and IL.