Field Support Coordinator
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. As our team members gain experience, we strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Trupanion is looking for someone who has a passion for serving clients, is a team player, takes pride in excellence, and wants to be an outstanding part of our success! As a member of the Partner Support team, you will work closely with our Territory Partners (Trupanion’s Field Sales Representatives) and hospitals across the United States and Canada to support and strengthen the relationship we have within the veterinary community. This job will be based out of the Seattle Office and is not remote eligible.
This is a phone-heavy role and the right candidate must be comfortable handling 30-40 phone calls a day.
Everyone in this role is eligible for an uncapped monthly compensation model based on individual and team metrics on top of a base hourly rate starting at $18.25/hour.
Please submit a cover letter along with your application. Those who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide an elite level of support to our partners - veterinary hospitals and Territory Partners
- Prioritize and manage inbound phone, email, fax, and follow-up activity queues
- Research and resolve complicated Territory Partner and Hospital concerns including questions on policy coverage and claims
- Assist Territory Partners with reporting
- Initiate time sensitive pre-approvals for Trupanion Members and hospitals
- Liaise with internal departments to assist our partners and Members
- Provide level 1 technical support for hospitals utilizing the Trupanion Express application
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide excellent support and solutions to our partners, while explaining the benefit of our product
- Communicate clearly and effectively though both verbal and written forms
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly in an ever changing environment
- 1+ years experience in Customer Service. Veterinary hospital experience is a plus!
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Tech savvy, able to navigate multiple systems in a timely manner, and a fast learner with new software
The right candidate will enjoy the many benefits Trupanion offers its employees, including:
· Competitive pay
- Starting at 4 weeks of paid time off per year
- Unlimited monthly bonus – (which rewards the quality for your work as well as how much work you do)
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to you
- Free dog walking services for approved office pets during business hours
- Medical insurance for a cat or dog
- Onsite child care center for your non-furry children
- Free on-site gym
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Five week paid sabbatical after every five years of employment
- Spacious office space and free parking at our Georgetown location
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance for cats and dogs in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products.
Passion: In addition to the overall success of Trupanion and our mission, we care intensely about the well-being of cats and dogs.
Trustworthiness: We are honest, reliable and authentic.
Candor: We communicate what the little voice inside our head is saying, in a sincere and helpful way.
Empathy: We create positive outcomes by putting ourselves in others’ shoes and by gaining an understanding of their values, goals and desires.
Communication: We share our information in a way that is easy to understand and retainable.
Cooperation: We know how to balance the need for quality with the need for speed and calculated risk-taking. We are committed to being ego-less, and to working as a team to ensure we are consistently make good decisions.
Judgement: We are not afraid to try new things. Guided by Trupanion’s mission and values, we have the confidence to trust our intuition and do the right thing at all times.
Impact: We deliver outstanding results with resourcefulness, innovation and tenacity.
Curiosity: We actively seek knowledge to improve.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about