Contact Center Sales Manager
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Trupanion is seeking an experienced phone sales manager in our pet-passionate call center! This person will be collaborating with a team of managers to lead our phone sales efforts and deliver on business goals. Are you a motivated sales leader who enjoys developing a team through coaching and mentoring?
As a member of the phone sales leadership team, you will be a key contributor in determining the strategies for continually improving conversion and customer satisfaction (NPS). Most importantly, you will make a positive impact in the lives of pets and their owners!
The optimal candidate will be an excellent communicator, highly energized and have a proven track record of leading phone sales teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Tracking and reporting team as well as individual performance through Nice inContact
- Define and execute strategies to achieve long-term objectives
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- 3+ years of successful phone sales experience, inbound/outbound sales channels a plus, and Telesales Leadership preferred.
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability in driving performance goals.
- Strong partnering and communication in both oral and written and proven ability to drive performance in a front-line environment.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and the ability to find creative solutions
Please include a cover letter with your application!
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.