Veterinary Sales Associate - Brooklyn & Queens
Become a Trupanion Territory Partner Associate!
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. We are looking for a specific pet-passionate individual that wants to combine their passion and career together. At Trupanion, it is our mission to help pets we know and love receive the very best veterinary care.
Every day, pet owners are financially unprepared for when their pet(s) get unexpectedly sick or injured. A big part of what we do is educating veterinary staff about medical insurance for pets and how promoting pet health insurance benefits pets, pet owners and the hospitals they visit.
As a Trupanion Territory Partner Associate, you will play an essential part in pioneering this evolution throughout veterinary medicine. Your role will be responsible for developing and managing a customer base of 70 veterinary clinics within Brooklyn and Queens marketplace. This is a part time field sales position, which will require you to work within the veterinary hospital setting, developing relationships with clinics to understand the value of educating clients on the importance of having medical insurance for their dogs and cats and why Trupanion is the market leader.
- Veterinary Technician, Practice Manager, Veterinary Receptionist, Veterinary Sales Representative.
- Minimum 3 years veterinary industry experience.
- Pet passionate.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey messages and motivate various audiences.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and empowered to grow a marketplace
- Strategy & implementation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve.
- Enjoys utilizing public transportation and the outdoors.
- Must have hustle and grit.
Trupanion is North America's leading provider of medical insurance for dogs and cats. Our mission is to deliver the financial support pet owners need in the unfortunate event their pet becomes sick or injured.
Pet owners in Canada and the United States spend more than $13 billion annually on veterinary care, yet only approximately 1% of Canadian and U.S. pets are insured, compared to 42% in the U.K. and as many as 70% in Sweden. Trupanion is a trusted industry leader in medical insurance for pets and is poised to create a shift in the Canadian and U.S. markets, having helped thousands of pet owners build predictability into their pet medical cost budgets.