Account Manager, Breeder Support Program
Title: Breeder Account Manager
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
The Breeder Account Manager will manage new and existing breeder partner relationships primarily over the phone and at industry events, showing clarity in communication, strong presentation skills, with availability for 20% travel. They will be comfortable communicating program benefits to an unfamiliar audience, either in person, over the phone or in writing. They will thrive with a fast paced work environment, learn new initiatives and programs quickly, and work within the team to collaborate and develop innovative ways to integrate with this premier network of partners.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and grow assigned breeder partnerships
- Attend and drive new relationships at industry events across the US and Canada
- Rollout regularly changing sales initiatives to your partners
- Navigate and record daily tasks in Microsoft CRM
- Manage breeder partner social media
- Prepare and distribute regular reporting to breeders
- Technically innovate existing business processes to increase efficiency and clarity
- Navigate claim outcomes to breeder partners and buyers
Education, Registration & Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 or more years of sales experience, preferred B2B
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Knowledge of dog and cat breeder culture and/or veterinary industry
- Highly organized, with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, enthusiastic when working as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics and Go-To Meeting
- A serious passion for pets, with a strong belief in Trupanion’s mission to help the pets we all love receive the best veterinary care
Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site parking and gym
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance for cats and dogs in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products.
What We Value
Caring: We care about each other.
Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment (with an emphasis on individual initiative). Corporate levels exist in an adhocracy, but they are less strictly defined and valued than in traditional corporate environments.
Trusting: We trust one another with information
Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
Devoted: We love pets.
Original: We are innovative and fair.
Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
Simple: Simple is better.
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to hiring a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.