Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Trupanion, the leading ecommerce provider of medical insurance for pets, is looking for a Sr. CRO expert to help our team to drive conversions. You will be part of the core growth engine of this publicly traded company in taking it to the next level. This would be a dream job for someone who is eager to make a high impact for an organization and be part of a category leader company.
The Trupanion ecommerce team is a high performance and functioning team in the forefront of the company to drive revenue, marketing technology, and conversion rate optimization initiatives. This is a highly visible role that reports to the Head of Conversions/VP of Ecommerce. This individual needs to be resourceful, highly coachable, strategic, gritty, creative and the ability to get things done with an accountable attitude. Additionally, you don't mind executing things big or small and get your hands dirty.
You will develop, scope and implement digital initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization and personalization across channels. You will use data to drive campaign ideation, decision-making and end-to-end digital customer journeys using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules.
● Increase overall conversion rates
● Own and manage the campaign delivery roadmap of optimization and personalization initiatives, ensuring that they’re driving value, innovation and cross-channel alignment with the wider business
● Determine how visitors and customers are behaving and identify key priorities for redesign and/or optimization.
● Direct response copywriting expertise is a plus
● Use Google Analytics to analyze user behavior at each step in the funnel (1st visit, repeat visit, conversion, retention)
● Understand the difference in user behavior by device type (desktop, tablet, mobile) and traffic source (organic, paid marketing, direct, etc.)
● Lead effort to improve conversion from lead to first time customer to repeat customer
● Create user experience deliverables including: wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, user flows, user scenarios, data diagrams, and clickable prototypes.
● Build hypotheses to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimizing user experiences throughout the funnel
● Collaborating with our copywriting, design and development teams to create compelling visual and written assets – but also having your own flair of creativity, with the ability to create your own wireframes for testing, based on readily available assets.
● Own the agenda for A/B testing and conduct A/B, multivariate and experience tests to continually measure performance
Analysis and reporting
● Analyze campaign performance, report on results and share learnings with the wider business, helping to drive business enablement
● Contribute to the repository of learnings/outcomes
Success looks like
● Conversion rate had a significant increase
● Contribute to building and maintaining an inspiring team culture
● Strong working relationships with stakeholders and peer teams
● Planning and managing quality campaign executions
● Maintaining a complex marketing schedule and manage dependencies across resources. Strong project management skills
● Use your test and learn findings to drive uplift on primary conversion metrics for test performance
● 5-7+ years working in conversion optimization or equivalent experience working in a digital agency
● Advanced experience with testing platforms including Optimizely, Marketo, Quantcast
● Advanced experience with project management and execution on full funnel tests
Additional things that will impress us:
● Intermediate experience with UX design, wire-framing, and usability principles
● Intermediate experience with research tools including Quantcast, Marketo, Mouseflow
● Expert level experience with Analytics Platforms including Google Analytics, Omniture,
● Experience with multi-channel media strategy
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
Trupanion is a leader of medical insurance for dogs and cats, offering policies in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Trupanion’s mission is to help the pets we all love receive the best veterinary care. A career at Trupanion means you share our passion to help pets and want to be a part of an organization that makes a difference.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. Trupanion is a founding member of the North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA), demonstrating a commitment to high standards and transparency in all actions and products.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about