Marketing Data Analyst
Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. As our team members gain experience, we strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
The Business Intelligence (BI) Department at Trupanion is adding Marketing Data Analysts. We need talented data experts who have the ability to creatively come up with data-focused solutions to problems, mine data sources, and communicate the results. Successful candidates will be able to work independently, have insatiable curiosity, and share our joint passions of data & pets.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Information expert with ability to understand & translate data into recommended actions.
- Analyze, reconcile, and provide evaluation of extracted data.
- Provide marketing performance reporting of results against the organization’s KPI’s, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Build and augment analytical capabilities in: digital marketing, contact strategies, segmentation, lifetime value, and acquisition leveraging lessons learned and best practices.
- Assist with implementation of measurement tools and maintain marketing tracking and data quality as inputs to measurement tools like multi touch attribution, customer lifecycle, lead scoring, etc.
- Develops ad hoc analyses from start to finish: conceptualization, data gathering, analysis, presentation, and monitoring.
- Fosters effective working relationships with key internal business partners across the organization to create an environment of knowledge sharing.
Qualifications - PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, or other quantitative field
- Experience using advanced Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics programs
- Passion for teaching skills and collaborating with team members across the company
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Highly driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong understanding of business strategy, preferably with experience in marketing analytics
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance for cats and dogs in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products.
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment (with an emphasis on individual initiative). Corporate levels exist in an adhocracy, but they are less strictly defined and valued than in traditional corporate environments.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about