Partner Development Representative
Title: Partner Development Coordinator
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. As our team members gain experience, we strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Trupanion is looking for a talented sales professional to join the Partner Development Team.
Partner Development is a B2B team that works with veterinary hospitals. They are responsible for outbound prospecting, responding to inbound inquiries, and providing remote demos and trainings to veterinary hospitals. They work closely with our field sales team to generate interest in Trupanion, explain the value of medical insurance for dogs and cats, and to gain the hospital’s commitment in recommending Trupanion to their clients. They support hospitals from initial engagement through onboarding, then pass off accounts to our Account Manager team.
Success in this role is based on individual performance in prospecting successful partner hospital leads to enroll into our Trupanion Partners Program.
Everyone in this role is eligible for an uncapped monthly compensation model based on individual sales metrics. Partner Development Coordinators can expect to earn an average compensation of $40,000 to $50,000 annually, while top performers can earn upwards of $70,000.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- This is a phone heavy role. The right candidate can make 25-30 phone calls a day
- Excel in outbound strategies such as cold calling, qualifying leads, and identifying decision makers
- Leverage sales and marketing tools to follow-up and generate interest within prospective partner hospitals
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and easily to explain the value of our product to a variety of hospital staff members
- Host remote demos, webinars, and one-on-one training to hospitals
- Constant and effective communication with Field Sales team about hospital leads
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
- 2+ years in Customer Service or Sale role with proven ability to explain the value of a product
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone presence and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, highly organized, and great attention to detail
- Comfortable with an inside sales environment – heavy outbound calling and lots of desk time
- Experience in effective pre-call planning, maintaining lead follow ups, and prioritizing tasks
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Go-To Meeting. Preferred exposure to Dynamics CRM
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance for cats and dogs in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products.
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment (with an emphasis on individual initiative). Corporate levels exist in an adhocracy, but they are less strictly defined and valued than in traditional corporate environments.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.