Insurance Sales Broker
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Do you love pets? Are you looking for a career in a fast-growing industry that helps pets? Want to be part of something big? Trupanion is looking for a motivated Sales professional to join their dedicated, passionate, and fun Contact Center team. We are looking for innovation, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of drive. If you want to make a difference in the lives of pets and their owners, we want to talk to you!
Key Responsibilities Include:
This person will be on the front lines answering inbound warm leads, educating potential members, and enrolling their pets in a policy. The role also includes taking inbound calls from members requesting to cancel their policy and attempting to retain them as members. Success in this role is based on your individual performance, and monthly bonuses are eagerly awarded when sales goals are met and exceeded – all while you help cats and dogs live longer healthier lives.
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
- Minimum 2 years of successful sales in a high volume business-to-customer sales environment
- Must be able to sell Property & Casualty insurance in the province of Quebec
- The ability to sell P&C insurance in other provinces is a plus!
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, SharePoint, and Dynamics CRM
- Fluency in Spanish or Quebec French is a plus!
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and results-driven
- Quick learner
- Adaptable to rapid growth and change
Flexible Work Locations:
Candidates for this position have the option to work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Employer-paid medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
We’re more than insurance – we’re a tech company too! Learn more about how you can use Trupanion to pay your vet directly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Things We Value
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.