Marketing Specialist, B2B Demand Generation
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. As our team members gain experience, we strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
To help support our growing veterinary hospital channel, we are searching for a junior B2B marketing specialist to join our team of passionate pet-loving marketers.
In this role, you will report to the Demand Generation, Marketing Manager and will be focused on launching marketing campaigns with the objective to get veterinary hospitals to implement our free patented software. From execution, to optimization, and reporting, you will play a vital role in the success of our demand generation campaigns. You will help coordinate, execute and optimize multi-faceted strategies across email, web, digital, direct mail, referral, and outbound prospecting channels. You will also need to be comfortable writing, building, and monitoring landing pages and assist with promotional content.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for logistical elements of hospital marketing campaigns, such as events, e-mail, advertising, conferences and direct mail campaigns, liaise with publishing companies and marketing communications agencies
- Develop, maintain and analyze reporting to continue to improve marketing campaigns
- Assist with maintaining multiple prospect nurture program streams, including list segmentation, content allocation, and email production
- Assist in writing copy for email, landing pages, and direct mail pieces.
- Creating and tracking UTM’s for all digital channels
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
Education, Registration & Certification:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role required.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in digital/email marketing and lead nurture preferred.
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Marketing Automation & CRM experience (Marketo preferred)
- Understands the basics of inbound/outbound marketing strategies and tactics
- Understands the B2B marketing funnel and buyer journey including the basics of inbound/outbound marketing strategies and tactics. You know what MQL, NNL, and SQO mean
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/campaigns at once
- Excellent promotional copy writing skills (emails, landing pages, headlines, etc.)
- Analytical skills to develop and maintain reporting for campaigns and projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and pet passionate
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects at one time
- Detail oriented
- Have a data driven approach to packing our sales pipeline with highly quality leads
- Quick learner
- Love taking on new (and sometimes challenging) projects
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance for cats and dogs in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products.
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment (with an emphasis on individual initiative). Corporate levels exist in an adhocracy, but they are less strictly defined and valued than in traditional corporate environments.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.