Associate Director - Analytics
We are looking for an energetic and progressive individual with a real passion for analytics to derive data-driven insights and strategies for our Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 clients from their digital, offline, and integrated media and advertising programs.
Trilia’s Analytics team uncovers hidden knowledge for Better Insights… Faster. A cross-disciplinary function living at the intersection of data + tech, the Analytics team develops context-specific, objective, meaningful insights that result in smarter advertising and marketing decisions for an organization. We help our clients compete on analytics, driving growth even within the most congested categories.
In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging business, consumer, and media data across several client engagements to derive greater value from our media programs. You will also be expected manage 1-3 junior team members both for career development and work delivery.
In this role, you would:
- Act as Analytics point person for internal, cross-functional teams and client(s)
- Provide best-in-class measurement services across multiple channels and partners
- Develop and implement measurement and analytic strategies and methodologies to guarantee successful measurability of Key Performance Indicators across existing and new channels
- Design and interpret in-market tests, using experimental design best practices
- Proactively bring new market trends and strategic themes to client team based on external research. Be sought out by client team as expert on industry, strategic issues
- Ensure consistency of thought across workstreams. Generate testable hypotheses
- Identify key issues and demonstrate structured problem-solving skills. Synthesize disparate data/workstreams into actionable insight
- Guide team to complete complex forecasting exercises and business models
- Manage/train junior team members on techniques and interpretation for performance analysis, as well as data management best practices
- Act as the day-to-day lead analyst on large-scale projects from discovery through launch and client presentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or relevant quantitative field. M.B.A. is a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience in direct marketing, online marketing, advertising, quantitative research or consulting. Agency experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the digital environment. Expertise in measuring performance media
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail required
- Demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional team environments.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills
- Proven ability to manage a team of 1-3 analysts
- Intellectually curious and able to challenge a team to drive innovation of thought
- Familiarity with broad set of tools and applications used for media performance analytics, including but not limited to: Excel, media (DCM, DBM, Jivox), data management (SQL, Hadoop), statistical analysis (SPSS, SAS, R), visualization (Domo, Tableau, Google Data Studio/Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills for both internal and client communication responsibilities; position is a client-facing role.