Sr Media Buyer - DR
We think Trilia is unique because of our integration and the way we are able to holistically look at the marketplace when planning and investing our clients’ media budgets. Our teams work across all media channels and platforms regardless if it’s YouTube, MTV, Hulu, Spotify, or Vogue, we can create and activate paid, owned, and earned experiences for the consumer. We have a team responsible for managing our internal research tools that give us insights into how people consume media, advertising, and experiences across screens and then how that consumption translates into actions in the marketplace. If you are looking an agency that provides an opportunity to work on innovative media programs with more accountability and stronger outcomes, Trilia is the company for you!
As a DR Media Buyer you will be joining the National Investments team and will have responsibility for direct response video investments across assigned agency clients.
- Work in partnership across media, account management, and analytics teams to review client media strategies
- Negotiate rates with partners to create initial buy recommendations for clients
- Upload, process, and report on all daily commercial activity
- Work with supervisor to optimize buys to ensure clearance and deliver on client KPIs
- Generate weekly client reports detailing buy performance and recommended optimizations
- Manage client billing including rectifying discrepancies and reporting accurate spend data to internal client teams
- Ability to present industry trends and buy recommendations to clients and senior internal teams
- Minimum 3 years media buying experience
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint along with a working knowledge of media buying systems
- Skilled negotiator with analytical mindset
- Experience in budget management and billing reconciliation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload across multiple accounts
- Strong presentations skills