Tradewind Aviation is a growing Part 135 Commuter & On-Demand Operator with bases in Waterbury/Oxford, CT (OXC), Westchester, NY (HPN), Dallas, TX (DAL) and San Juan, PR (SJU) offering premium scheduled service throughout the Northeast and Caribbean
Location: Oxford, Connecticut
Tradewind is looking for a mechanic with an A&P license to maintain Turbo-prop and Light Jet aircraft. The candidate must be flexible for first or second shift.
- A&P License
- Mechanics must have or be able to obtain a current US Passport at their own expense.
- Medical, dental, vision, Flex spending and 401(k) plans available.
- Free standby flights on Tradewind routes
- Discounted standby rates through larger airlines after 6 months of employment
- PTO – Vacation, Sick, Maternity / Paternity
Advancement opportunities are available
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
Tradewind Aviation, LLC. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer