Pilatus PC-12 Pilot
Tradewind Pilatus PC-12 Pilots are responsible for safe and efficient flight operations as part of a formal two-pilot crew. Tradewind is currently hiring for all bases.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Airplane Single-Engine Land (ASEL) with instrument rating
- 900 hours total time
- Valid FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate.
- Valid Passport and legal to work in the US
- Must be able to relocate to within 90 minutes from base.
- 1200 hours total time
- 500 hours cross country (point to point)
- 75 hours instrument
- 100 hours night
PAY and BENEFITS:
- Tradewind First Officers start between $34,000 and $45,000 BASE salary based on flight experience, with upgrade expected when reaching 1200 hours (Part 135 minimums)
- All Captains start at $60,000 BASE salary and receive an annual pay raise of $5,000.
- Captains also receive an annual $20,000 bonus beginning after year two as a Captain
- All pilots receive per diem expense reimbursement ($3.21/ duty hr). Average $5,000/yr.
- Schedules differ with base location, but you can expect to be scheduled 4 days per week.
- Captains who work on days off receive a day rate of $600.00 (FOs $200)
- All pilots hired into Northeast bases (OXC, HPN) receive an initial training bonus of $5,000 payable upon completion of training
- Paid uniforms and training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans with substantial employer contribution
- Standby travel benefits on various US and International airlines. (Delta, Jet Blue, United, Virgin, Swiss and more)
- Upgrade path to Citation CJ3, including type rating, and ATP