Store Operations Coordinator - Innovations
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Store Operations, the Store Operations Coordinator - Innovations will serve as a business liaison to the field, providing critical communication of daily Store Innovations direction. This position will work directly with Store Operations, Learning & Development, IT, and other HQ departments.
What You'll Do...
- Your primary responsibility will be to act as communication hub and gatekeeper; assisting in the creation and dissemination of Store Innovations communication/direction to the field to ensure consistency
- Proofread all communication/content for grammar, practicality, flow, and branding
- Identify opportunities to streamline, consolidate, and/or simplify the flow of information to the field
- Maintain user lists from pilot through rollout of hardware and services
- Assist with coordination of meetings, conference call planning and execution
- Support the field by fielding questions and/or issues, problem solving and offering solutions in a timely manner
- Administrate field surveys on product, process, supplies, and product feedback as needed and compile results
- Perform other job duties as needed
What You'll Need...
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a retail store management position
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Fashion, Business, or a related field preferred
- Demonstrates technical curiosity and problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication skills including: ability to work in a team environment, giving honest and direct feedback, solid verbal and written communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong partnerships
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher necessary; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills in order to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Able to independently multi-task, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Illustrate a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
- Meet deadlines, prioritize appropriately, cope well with change, and maintain composure under pressure.
- Accountable for results, approach obstacles proactively, and look for ways to resolve problems and issues
What You'll Get...
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible to fit your needs with optional coverage for family members – including pets!
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, coffee shop and café, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.