We're growing. Like crazy. As a result, we're looking for a Contract Administrator to work with all departments within Torrid to manage and administer company contracts.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the management of Torrid’s contract administration process, including liaising with business units to gather all existing contracts the company has entered into (to build up the contract repository).
- Process companywide requests for contract review by Legal and manage the contract review process from receipt to execution.
- Maintain the contract electronic database ensuring pertinent contract information, (i.e., terms, expiration dates, and compliance requirements) is input for each contract and appropriate Torrid associates are notified of expiration, renewal and other contract obligations.
- Conduct preliminary reviews of certain contracts and has responsibility for full review of certain types of contracts.
- Review modifications and edits made internally by Torrid associates and externally by vendors, discusses same with attorneys, and incorporates certain edits into the contract documents.
- Facilitate the contract review process by conducting research, gathering documents, editing contracts and obtaining approvals and signatures.
- Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of boilerplate agreements, ensuring they are current, and providing guidance to associates on use.
- Oversee legal billing; negotiate legal fees; work with outside counsels to prepare budget and follow up to ensure outside counsel is performing to budget.
- Ensure all contracts, addendums, and/or amendments are fully executed and filed and organized appropriately in hard copy and in electronic database.
- Respond to companywide inquiries related to contracts.
- Monitor compliance requirements of vendor agreements and ensure Torrid obligations are met.
- Assist with SOP’s, and other litigation needs.
- Schedule meetings, phone conferences and assist with meeting Legal Department deadlines
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Preferably 2 to 5 years experience in contract administration within Retail Industry.
- Proficient computer experience (Word, Excel & Outlook). Experience with Serengeti is a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Strong communication skills with solid verbal and written abilities.
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in meeting deadlines
- Ability to cope well with change, and maintain composure under tight deadlines
- Responsibility to be accountable for results, approach obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.