Site Optimization Analyst
We are growing. Like crazy. As a result, we are searching for a rock star Site Optimization Analyst to help drive a best-in-class digital experience. In this role, you will utilize data and analytics to identify online trends, behaviors, and revenue opportunities in the torrid.com shopping experience.
The ideal candidate will identify, test and launch site optimization efforts that improve the customer experience and ultimately increase conversion rate. You will measure and optimize the performance of various site features, content, navigation, and on-site search and will spearhead data-based site improvements, working with cross-functional partners to socialize and execute concepts that Increase revenue per visitor. This position is located in the Greater Los Angeles area.
What You'll Do:
- Own onsite search tools, processes, and optimization efforts. Develop annual key performance indicators for the program and measure progress against this goal. Partner with key stakeholders to ensure search results are optimal and comprehensive.
- Own the product recommendations program, optimizing algorithm-driven recommendation across digital properties.
- Own A/B testing strategy for torrid.com. Partner with the Sr. Web Analyst to help define hypotheses and identify opportunities to drive $/visitor through improvements in response, conversion rate or order size. Partner with cross-functional teams to execute tests and report out on results.
- Partner with Sr. Web Analyst to analyze shopping behavior across the site. Use findings to identify content and site enhancement efforts that will increase response, conversion rate, and/or order size while improving the customer experience.
- Partner with the digital marketing team to help define, measure, and optimize landing page experiences for digital marketing programs.
- Partner with CRM team to understand the customer dimension associated with various optimization and testing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business discipline.
- 4+ years Ecommerce experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of Ecommerce best practices, with a track record of applying these best practices to projects and enhancements.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience running A/B tests in an ECommerce environment, including developing strategy, test execution and reporting.
- Familiarity with web platforms and optimization vendors, such as Demandware, Maxymiser, Monetate, Bloomreach, etc.
- Ability to work at both a strategic level (generating innovative ideas for growth) and at a tactical level (executing updates, analyzing site and customer data, and solving problems).
- Inquisitive and in constant pursuit of innovative ways to drive results; does not settle for the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self-motivated.
- High degree of organization, accuracy and flexibility; exceptional attention to detail.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible to fit your needs with optional coverage for family members – including pets!
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, coffee shop and café, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.