Associate Merchandise Planner
Join the fastest growing plus-size retailer in the nation! In this role, you will assist the Manager and Planners in their development of plans for sales, margins, and inventory. Analyzes and communicates business trends. This position reports to Manager, Merchandise Planning.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develops pre-season unit level plans for sales, inventory, and markdowns in partnership with the Manager and the buyer.
- Develops assortment plans that tie back to the monthly receipt targets.
- Partners with the Manager and the Allocation Team to determine monthly allocation strategies.
- Initiates analysis of business trends, which could include category performance, regional, selling, size selling.
- Conducts in season reforecast of category unit plans, focusing on future opportunities as well as minimizing sales/inventory risks.
- Recommends test strategies based on current category performance and initiates analysis.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Minimum one year experience in data analysis and interpretation
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience or conceptual understanding of the Merchandise Planning or Allocation is helpful.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; proficient with MS Excel.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.