Pipeline Support TD
Pipeline TD – London
The Third Floor London is looking for a Pipeline TD to join the team. The role will involve creating and supporting tools for visualization work on feature film, television, commercial, and immersive entertainment projects.
- Previous experience working in a Pipeline or similar position
- Experience with Python and Mel programming experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya, After Effects and Microsoft Windows.
- Experience with version control. (SVN and/or git)
- Proven debugging, development testing, and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication & documentation skills.
- A good understanding of the film-making process.
- Able to work to both long and short deadlines.
- Flexible and able to work in a frequently changing environment.
- An awareness of Virtual Production.
- Ability to prioritise production needs and tasks.
- Detail oriented with strong ability to multi-task.
- General understanding of networking and performance issues
- Proven understanding of data flow and management.
Desired Additional Skills:
- Shotgun experience.
- Game Engine experience
- Motionbuilder experience.
- Digital Asset Management experience.
- FX and Shader development.
- Rigging experience.
- Training & Development - We offer group training sessions for all roles and disciplines.
- Coffee Wednesdays - Supporting independent coffee shops, every Wednesday afternoon, our studio takes a mid-week break to socialise and have that all-important screen break!
- Monthly Superhero Nomination - Each month we ask you to nominate a member of staff as your Superhero of the Month. The team member with the most nominations is then awarded a voucher of their choice.
- Weekly Happy Hour - At the end of each week we celebrate team birthdays. We offer a wide selection of drinks, snacks and sweets.
- Monthly Offsite Team Lunches - Once a month we like to treat our workers located at the film studios to a team lunch.
- Work-life balance - We believe in a healthy work-life balance and encourage our staff to start and finish work on-time, we strive to avoid overtime and weekend work.
- Social events - We understand the importance of social interaction and we hold annual summer picnics, Christmas party and a February blues party.