Nuke Compositor (Speculative)
The Third Floor is seeking a Nuke Compositor to join our London team!
Candidates should have extensive experience compositing in Nuke and a solid understanding of composition and cinematography. The Third Floor, Inc.’s artists collaborate with high-profile directors, editors, and VFX supervisors and must be prepared to implement changes on the fly.
- Compositing complex sequences in Nuke.
- Composite and track shots to integrate all the layers, including live-action and computer-generated elements.
- Create scene lighting that complements the shot and matches the sequence.
- Maintain high consistent standard of quality and speed.
- Working closely with teammates, director, and supervisor.
- Substantial experience compositing in Nuke.
- Possess a strong sense of composition, color, lighting, perspective, and scale.
- Knowledge of roto, paint, tracking, keying, clean-up, and color correction.
- Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to take direction and work under tight deadlines.
- Clean and organized Nuke files and understands work flow.
- Experience working on commercials is a plus.
- Experience in set extension and matte painting integration is a plus.
- Training & Development - We offer group training sessions for all roles and disciplines.
- Coffee Wednesdays - Supporting independent coffee shops, every Wednesday afternoon, our studio takes a mid-week break to socialise and have that all-important screen break!
- Monthly Superhero Nomination - Each month we ask you to nominate a member of staff as your Superhero of the Month. The team member with the most nominations is then awarded a voucher of their choice.
- Monthly Happy Hour - At the end of each month we celebrate team birthdays. We offer a wide selection of drinks, snacks and sweets.
- Monthly Offsite Team Lunches - Once a month we like to treat our workers located at the film studios to a team lunch.
- Work-life balance - We believe in a healthy work-life balance and encourage our staff to start and finish work on-time, we strive to avoid overtime and weekend work.
- Social events - We understand the importance of social interaction and we hold annual summer picnics, Christmas party and a February blues party.