IT Assistant/Technology Runner
The IT Assistant \ Technology Runner will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the TTFL IT team. This is a very exciting opening for anyone with a true passion for technology and support. It is an opportunity to gain training and insight on the systems powering our many creative teams, on our various projects. As a gateway to a career in IT, this role is an ideal way for a hardworking and motivated individual to get their foot in the door of this creative industry.
- Workstation relocation and configuration - packing and moving heavy equipment.
- Basic workstation troubleshooting - hardware and software.
- Preventative maintenance – daily checks.
- On-set setups - travelling around London to different studios, possible travel to other parts of UK.
- Call logging and tracking.
- Prepare documentation, asset management, manage loan equipment.
- Manage purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Manager.
- A recent computing, or related, qualification.
- Ability to lift and pack heavy equipment.
- Can show a strong passion for technology.
- Technically hands-on
- Basic workstation builds and network understanding
- Experience in a customer facing support role
- Experience supporting Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Active Directory
- Hands-on hardware support; builds, upgrades, repair
- Understand of networking
- Documentation, call logging, procurement
- Experience working part of a small team in a very busy environment
- Understanding or exposure to 3D Animation application support would be an advantage
- Holds a clean driving license
- Self-motivated, flexible & strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail: can follow written procedures
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Thorough and methodical
- The ability to work well in a team
- Autonomous, resourceful, positive and calm in a production orientated environment