General Manager/Executive Producer
The Third Floor Visualization studio is offering an amazing opportunity to run the London office and work closely with highly successful colleagues and internationally prestigious filmmakers and innovators.
Since our doors opened in London in 2011 the growth has more than quadrupled with 100+ people, and so the journey continues to further enhance and drive the internationally renowned studio into its next chapter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and strategic leader who will provide operational and resourcing support for the creative teams. This role is the backbone to our day-to- day functionality and ensures that all our visualization departments run smoothly and are led for success.
You will go beyond what is expected and will challenge the teams to achieve new heights. Our ethos is that leaders learn from the best and will inspire others to achieve further. You will work with your direct reports, empowering them to create value, innovate, develop and inspire.
If this sounds like the new challenge you have been waiting for please
provide a written statement explaining what you can bring to the role alongside your CV.
- Provide direct management to the London’s Department Heads & Managers to design and implement a mentoring framework to support their growth as leaders as they themselves evaluate the balance of skills and seniority on their teams, and model healthy studio culture so that artists are flourishing in their craft and actively champion working at TTF.
- To promote healthy internal culture that will retain key employees and encourages their professional development.
- Work with Production, Business Development, and the VP of Global Operations to grow business within the European market through developing enduring relationships with current and new clients, running scenarios and projections.
- To attend local industry events to represent the TTF brand and promote our team accomplishments.
- To ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy with the VP Global Operations to grow the business Including high-level thinking about the future of the industry, trends and developments.
- Maintain high-level client management and relationship liaison in the UK with our portfolio of accredited filmmakers and those immersed in creative industries.
- Oversee all finances – annual operational budgets, P&L reports, salary reviews, revenue projections, and forecasting.
- Direct responsibility for company profitability reporting key results to the executive team.
- To oversee UK future office expansions with the executive team and continue to develop relations with all TTF studios.
- Experience in leadership and management within Previs, VFX, Feature Film or creative industries.
- Experience of the UK/Europe film and television industry advancements.
- Understanding and experience in key departmental areas of the business – Production, Business Development, Finance, Facilities, Talent & People, IT, and Pipeline.
- Organised, self-starting and a strong strategist and influencer.
- Able to quickly establish credibility and build strong working relationships.
- Good understanding of project/resource scheduling dynamics.
- Demonstrable skill and sensitivity when dealing with colleagues.
- Collaborative and solutions orientated works to achieve positive outcomes.