HHB Systems is a veteran owned small business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well as systems administration of major analytical DoD and DHS operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
We seek a Configuration Manager to support our customer at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The ideal candidate will oversee Quality Assurance of all Requests for Change (RFCs) and similar change documents at all stages of the system and software development cycle.
- Lead the development and maintenance of baselines and configuration control procedures.
- Conduct change and configuration management at the enterprise, program, project and segment levels for systems, services, and capabilities developed using traditional and agile methods.
- Identify and implement opportunities in terms of process and tools to execute CM in a more agile and efficient manner.
- Lead and support configuration change tracking and documentation control to include, but not limited to concepts of operation (CONOPS), requirements identification and documentation, architecture artifacts, preliminary and detailed system definition, systems and applications interfaces (point-to-point and APIs), system design review, performance monitoring tools and production software.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree plus 2 year experience, Associates degree plus 4 years’ experience, or a minimum of 6 years’ experience, in relevant field