HHB Systems is a small veteran owned business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
Job Description: Work closely with the network (ISPs) and application (ASPs) provider staffs to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues. Utilize knowledge of networks and applications to collect and analyze associated traffic. Upon completion of analysis be able to deliver charts, slides, metrics and presentations as required to the customer to provide status or complete associated project. Analysis of network and application traffic will be required in the following scenarios; Tier 3 troubleshooting, long term studies (directed by customer), long term studies (self-identified) modeling/simulation and cyber security.
Ultimately looking to help ensure a continued positive end user experience for the individual customers across the Enterprise.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Maintains an active TS/SCI
- 3-6 years of experience
- General knowledge of DoD Networks
- Ability to read and comprehend Network topologies
- Advanced Knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet technologies, IP routing and routing protocols, multicast, Unix/Linux systems, network security technologies and network architectures
- A deep understanding of the OSI stack, network protocols, associated applications, and their characteristic behaviors
- Demonstrated Systems Engineering and Analytics skills
- Demonstrated Software Application Analysis skills
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with NetScout, Riverbed, Wireshark toolsets
- AWS Knowledge or Certification
- CISSP, Security+ or Network +
- System or Network Administration Experience
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations; which requires proper safety precautions. The above job description is not intended to be; nor should it be construed as; exhaustive of all responsibilities; skills; efforts; or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
HHB Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of HHB Systems to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.