Lead GEOINT Standards Developer
HHB Systems is a veteran owned small business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well as systems administration of major analytical DoD and DHS operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
We seek an Enterprise Architect to support our customer at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The ideal candidate will coordinate with Subject Mater Experts, Enterprise Engineers and Solutions Architects to identify needs and ensure RAs align to NGA’s RA framework. As well as;
- Work in collaboration with NSG & ASG community membership, international partners, and other members of the GEOINT & IT Standards Division to ensure current and updated standards content of information & web service standards meet capability delivery dates for NGA & NSG initiatives and solution providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Image Science or related STEM degree program.
- At least five (5) years of experience with the development and implementation of standards related to geographic information, metadata, geography, GML, application schemas, schema implementation & registries.
- Have experience with OGC data & web service standards and implementation.
- Have expertise in UML, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and JSON Schema.
- Have familiarity with NGA mission, products, and role in the NSG community.