The Operations Manager leads all operations-related processes; oversees and manages day-to-day operations of technical services under the contract. The Operations Manager has full responsibility for the full range of matters pertaining to sustaining assured delivery of services under the contract and is the primary point of contact within the program for all enterprise operational services and collaboration with other service providers.
- Lead and manages the daily operations of all technical services under the contract.
- Guide and direct performance of contract personnel to ensure timely delivery to customers removing any obstacles to superior performance.
- Understand and work to provide the services outlined in the performance work statement in accordance with service level agreements.
- Foster an environment of collaborative communication with all internal and external partners including the operations centers and the enterprise service center.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Business, Financial Management, Computer Science, Communications, Engineering or IT-related discipline.
- Demonstrated and current experience leading, managing and overseeing large-scale enterprise operations and support teams for a minimum of 5 years.
- Demonstrated experience managing globally dispersed teams with responsibility for service operations across a large-scale, distributed enterprise IT environment (>20,000 users).
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise operations, including a minimum of five years management of an IT operations center.
- Demonstrated and current experience utilizing enterprise ITSM tool sets, such as BMC Remedy or Service+.