HHB Systems is seeking a Network Engineer/Architect to deliver end-to-end, multi-disciplinary modeling and analysis to National Geospatial-intelligence Agency (NGA). The candidate is part of a team that is responsible for exploiting application monitoring and data analysis tools, collect application level traffic data, and analyze and report derived information of NGA’s Information Technology and GEOINT services.
- Perform and document WAN utilization analysis and provide reports.
- Evaluate application flows and provide analysis on findings with regards to QoS standards.
- Build out dashboards in collaboration with NGA’s Transport Services on network flow data.
- Document network traffic and application flows through the NGA network, using graphical applications.
- Guide NGA in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Active TS/SCI
- 4-12 Years Related Experience
- General knowledge of DoD Networks
- Ability to read and comprehend Network topologies
- Advanced Knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet technologies, IP routing and routing protocols, multicast, Unix/Linux systems, network security technologies and network architectures
- A deep understanding of the OSI stack, network protocols, associated applications, and their characteristic behaviors
- Demonstrated Systems Engineering and Analytics skills
- Demonstrated Software Application Analysis skills
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with NetScout, Riverbed, and/or Wireshark toolsets
- AWS Knowledge or Certification
- CISSP, Security+ or Network +
- System or Network Administration Experience