Work closely with the network (ISPs) and application (ASPs) provider staffs to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
Utilize knowledge of networks and applications to collect and analyze associated traffic. Upon completion of analysis be able to deliver charts, slides, metrics and presentations as required to the customer to provide status or complete associated project. Analysis of network and application traffic will be required in the following scenarios; tier 3 troubleshooting, long term studies (directed by customer), long term studies (self-identified) modeling/simulation and cyber security.
Ultimately looking to help ensure a continued positive end user experience for the individual customers across the Enterprise.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Maintains active TS/SCI
- 11-14 Years Related Experience
- General knowledge of DoD Networks
- Ability to read and comprehend Network topologies
- Advanced Knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet technologies, IP routing and routing protocols, multicast, Unix/Linux systems, network security technologies and network architectures
- A deep understanding of the OSI stack, network protocols, associated applications, and their characteristic behaviors
- Demonstrated Systems Engineering and Analytics skills
- Demonstrated Software Application Analysis skills
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with NetScout, Riverbed, Wireshark toolsets
- AWS Knowledge or Certification
- CISSP, Security+ or Network +
- System or Network Administration Experience