Office Management/Staff Office Support
About HHB Systems:
HHB Systems is a small veteran owned business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
HHB Systems is seeking professionals to provide support services that enable effective operations across the key components and offices across the National Geospatial-intelligence Agency. This program is designed to provide access to a large quantity of qualified cleared personnel with skills in management and technical services support, which will allow NGA to more efficiently fulfill its mission of providing timely, relevant, accurate and actionable geospatial intelligence in support of national security. We have multiple openings and seek a broad range of experience. Compensation and responsibilities will be commensurate with the experience of the candidates.
HDT support personnel provide a wide variety of services including responsive and meaningful customer support, responding to Career Service inquiries, interpreting guidelines, tracking and maintaining information, coordinating meetings, focus group sessions, logistical arrangements, oral and written communications for internal and external customers, and support to administrative operations.
- Providing general administrative support to HD Career Service staff (less than 40% of their time)
- Vacancy management support
- Assignments management support
- Processing of civilian position changes and external vacancy announcements
- Processing and managing external applications and coordinating with NGA Recruiting, hiring managers, relocation team, and applicants to support the external hiring process for NGA civilians
- Developing SOPs, guides and other Career Service products in accordance with NGA style manuals
- Scheduling travel, training, boards, meetings, calendars, events, etc
- Providing logistics support to Career Service events
- Processing cross career service and change in career service requests
- Provide meeting support to a variety of Communities of Practice, working groups, technical reviews, boards, etc
- Provide Records Management support
- Processing and executing HR related functions and tasks in Human Resources Information Systems
- Use advanced functions of Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Defense Travel System on a daily basis
- Tracking and managing formal taskers workflow, completion and close-out
- Active TS/SCI
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience directly supporting senior leaders’ (General/Flag Officer, SES or corporate equivalent) day-to-day operations
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience working within the Intelligence Community
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience using at least 2 of the following tools - NGA Marketplace, NCERTS, MET and PeopleSoft.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations; which requires proper safety precautions. The above job description is not intended to be; nor should it be construed as; exhaustive of all responsibilities; skills; efforts; or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
HHB Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of HHB Systems to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.