Program Management Office Administrative Support/Staff Officer
About HHB Systems:
HHB Systems is a small veteran owned business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
HHB Systems is seeking professionals to provide support services that enable effective operations across the key components and offices across the National Geospatial-intelligence Agency. This program is designed to provide access to a large quantity of qualified cleared personnel with skills in management and technical services support, which will allow NGA to more efficiently fulfill its mission of providing timely, relevant, accurate and actionable geospatial intelligence in support of national security. We have multiple openings and seek a broad range of experience. Compensation and responsibilities will be commensurate with the experience of the candidates.
The Program Management Office Administrative Support/Staff Officer candidate is responsible for providing administrative support for the N2W PMO.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of administrative issues, policies, and objectives.
- Independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Support the Chief of Staff team by coordinating and disseminating pertinent information for briefings, white papers, and other media necessary for communication.
- Communicate effectively with people at all staff levels, both internal and external to the organization.
- Apply analytic and critical thinking skills to complete assigned tasks in support of Chief of Staff.
- Ensure the timely execution of internal and external taskers. Work with SI office-level suspense coordinators and action officers to ensure successful completions of taskers throughout N2W. Report daily status to N2W Chief of Staff.
- Assist Chief of Staff with preparation for meetings and special events to include town hall sessions, off sites, incoming visitors, team building events, etc.
- Support Chief of Staff on N2W Records Management related tasks to include performing monthly reviews of N2W records IAW the N2W file maintenance plan and agency guidelines.
- Assist in the monitoring of open action items and provide weekly reporting on open actions.
- Track all actions thoroughly, professionally and on-time, to include determining appropriateness of responses, taking appropriate action to ensure responses are provided by the due date, and coordinated with N2W leadership as well as with internal and external action officers.
- Assist PMO new hires by providing the N2W on-board checklist and any assistance.
- Assist in granting folder permissions to new hires IAW the N2W Records Management plan.
- Manage supplies for the N2W program, identify purchases needed and receive incoming orders.
- Manage and maintain N2W administrative products such as organization charts, call rosters, software listings, etc.
- Schedule conference and meetings rooms and associated technology requirements (conference bridge, VTC, etc.) for N2W meetings with executive staff.
- Active TS/SCI
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong organizational skills, to include timely delivery of finished products.
- At least 5 years of experience in the administrative field performing similar tasks as outlined in section 3.9, with 3 years at NGA, the IC or DoD.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills and have demonstrated experience in writing technical documents and editing/proofreading documents for proper grammatical usage.
- Must have demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Project), Defense Travel System (DTS), and PeopleSoft.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, working with internal and external personnel.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations; which requires proper safety precautions. The above job description is not intended to be; nor should it be construed as; exhaustive of all responsibilities; skills; efforts; or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
HHB Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of HHB Systems to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.