About HHB Systems:
HHB Systems is a small veteran owned business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
HHB Systems is seeking professionals to provide support services that enable effective operations across the key components and offices across the National Geospatial-intelligence Agency. This program is designed to provide access to a large quantity of qualified cleared personnel with skills in management and technical services support, which will allow NGA to more efficiently fulfill its mission of providing timely, relevant, accurate and actionable geospatial intelligence in support of national security. We have multiple openings and seek a broad range of experience. Compensation and responsibilities will be commensurate with the experience of the candidates.
Duties will include:
- Administers routine aspects of industrial security and SCI programs in compliance with the NISPOM, DoDM, ICD's and other applicable government security directives associated with SCI security.
- Maintains security documentation in accordance with government requirements.
- Serves as contact for customer inquiries and visit requests using JPAS as needed.
- Manages the day to day scheduling, opening, closing and other required actions for the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
- Provides indoctrinations and debriefings when applicable.
- Coordinates logistics for classified meetings and conferences and maintains a schedule of events.
- Helps conduct self-inspections, document findings, and recommend corrective actions.
- Assists in providing security briefings, debriefings, foreign travel, and relevant security education and training.
- Investigates security violations and submits reports.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining SCIF accreditation documentation.
- Assist with creating, programming, and accounting for badges.
- Supports Information System Security Officer/Manager (ISSO/ISSM) as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Work must be consistently planned and prioritized to support the Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) Must be able to respond to alarms and emergencies within one hour. This includes after-hours, weekends, and holidays. Core hours are M-F; 8 am - 5 pm.
Required Skills and Education
- Current and active TS/SCI and willing to take a CI polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience, education, and/or training in Industrial and Information Security
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a security role in a SCIF
- Minimum 1 year of experience responding to alarms
- Ability to multi-task, pay close attention to detail and operate under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work and switch between tasks quickly
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to use computer software applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, security databases and email
- Willingness and desire to support all security disciplines in the organization as a team member
- Available to respond to alarms and emergencies after hours
- SSO/CSSO certification course or equivalent
Preferred Skills and Education
- Professional Security Certification such as ISP or SPeD
- SCIF Accreditation Experience
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations; which requires proper safety precautions. The above job description is not intended to be; nor should it be construed as; exhaustive of all responsibilities; skills; efforts; or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
HHB Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of HHB Systems to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.