Process Improvement/Engineer Specialist
About HHB Systems:
HHB Systems is a small veteran owned business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
HHB Systems is seeking professionals to provide support services that enable effective operations across the key components and offices across the National Geospatial-intelligence Agency. This program is designed to provide access to a large quantity of qualified cleared personnel with skills in management and technical services support, which will allow NGA to more efficiently fulfill its mission of providing timely, relevant, accurate and actionable geospatial intelligence in support of national security. We have multiple openings and seek a broad range of experience. Compensation and responsibilities will be commensurate with the experience of the candidates.
Interface with HD program managers and office to support the creation of plans that meet the process improvement needs of the HD leadership for all technology development and operational and maintenance actions, hardware and software management.
- Support the creation of plans that meet the needs of the HD leadership for all technology development and operational and maintenance actions, hardware and software management
- Document process according to the government POCs in clear terms and provide a visual display of the process for leadership, using Microsoft Office applications and Sharepoint
- Develop professional documentation for maintaining currency of the information
- Attend meetings as required to map the processes
- Provide inputs for hardware and software management
- Document necessary actions needed for completion of technology development, management of hardware and software and updating web content.
- Tracking and managing formal taskers workflow, completion and close-out.
Skills and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience in at least 4 of the following 7:
- DoD and IC Enterprise Architecture
- Business Process Reengineering
- Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) Process
- Process Improvement methodology
- Quality Assurance Process Engineering
- Organizational Design and Management
- Data Generation and Process Analysis
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience directly supporting Senior Executives:
- General/Flag Officers, civilian SES or corporate equivalent
- At least 1 Process Engineering Certification, such as ITIL, Six Sigma, CMMI, or ISO
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations; which requires proper safety precautions. The above job description is not intended to be; nor should it be construed as; exhaustive of all responsibilities; skills; efforts; or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
HHB Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of HHB Systems to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.