Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM) - System Administrator
HHB Systems is a small veteran owned business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
HHB Systems is seeking a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator to support our government client. The Candidate will operate as part of a team providing administrative and support functions to a very large enterprise environment consisting predominantly of VMware and Microsoft systems. This includes planning, analysis, troubleshooting, integration, installation, operations and maintenance of SCCM Administrator and support infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
- Operate and maintain Enterprise SCCM 201x System
- Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, virtual applications, reports and queries in SCCM
- Serve as the Tier 3 point of escalation for Tier I and Tier 2 personnel
- Perform daily SCCM infrastructure and client health monitoring and repair issues
- Perform patch management, application packaging and distribution, and operating system deployment (OSD)
- Responsible for application level patching and upgrade in compliance with DoD security regulations.
- Maintain, update, and troubleshoot workstation images and task sequences within SCCM OSD
- Support and process customer requests for system and configuration updates.
- Provide analysis, administration and support of SCCM infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot failed systems management deployments and client health issues
- Perform management and maintenance of the environment to include monitoring and backups.
- Prepare technical performance and utilization reports as required
- Assist in ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures
- Evaluate new and existing software products.
Required Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience
- Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience supporting a global Active Directory (AD) infrastructure with several thousand users in a mixed Windows and UNIX environment.
- Expertise with IAVM (including USCYBERCOM) release, testing, approval and deployment processes.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, Security Groups, OU's, Managing Shared Resources, Account Management (Creation, Deletion, Maintenance), and GPO validation/management/implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server 201x, including Active Directory and group policies
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM, Application packaging and virtualization, and OSD
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with PowerShell
- MCSE Certified
- SCCM Certified
- ITIL Certified
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
HHB Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of HHB Systems to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.