HHB Systems is a small veteran owned business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
Interior Designer to support projects that include space utilization, art inventory, art selection, textile selection and design to include the completion of functional and visually arresting spaces. The candidate must be able to work independently, take initiative, be a quick learner with good communication skills and utmost regard for quality work product.
- The candidate shall support the government Architect with detailed planning and execution of interior design, furniture, art and branding projects.
- Develop detailed Statements of Need (SON) for projects as needed.
- Coordinate the process of gathering customer interior design, furniture, art and branding requirements.
- Update and maintain the agency’s art inventory.
- Prepare, manage, and brief to SIOI leadership the detailed art and branding tracking process that includes funding and status of completion.
- Lead/participate in design teams developing and managing building standards.
- Keep current with vendor capabilities, new products, and trends in interior design.
- Provide project management support for projects with impact on visual displays, furniture, or furnishings.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in related field.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Active Top Secret//SCI Security Clearance.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in graphics and design.
- Understanding the Facility Management industry, processes and technology.
- Understanding of AutoCAD and floor plan drawings.