The Chief Engineer provides leadership on the program to initiate, plan, coordinate, and execute engineering activities for delivering Enterprise Management products and services to satisfy program and customer specified requirements. The Chief Engineer oversees the contractor's Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and Enterprise Monitoring support activities to execute project and program requirements. The ideal candidate is responsible for all technical performance and will serve as the primary point of contact within the Contractor PMO for all technical matters and issues related to Enterprise Management services, to include the following responsibilities:
- Provide engineering expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, operations and sustainment of Enterprise Management Services that enhance overall system performance and availability.
- Lead the research, analysis, solution design and implementation planning of solution for the modernization of existing Enterprise Management solutions.
- Drive strategic technological innovation, demonstrating a breadth and depth of knowledge in all things related to the complex operations of Enterprise Management Services.
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration advice on complex matters that require expert level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with implementing, engineering, architecting, designing or operating Enterprise Management technologies with an emphasis in DoD capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience leading design and implementation of complex enterprise management IT solutions on a large program ($50M+ total contract value).
- Demonstrated leadership experience serving as a chief architect, chief engineer, functional manager or team lead for a minimum of 5 years.