The Program Manager maintains overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the contract and delivery of services and has full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of the contract.
• Perform day-to-day contractual and programmatic management of the contract and all task orders.
• Single point of contact to the GPMO and senior Government stakeholders on overall program/contract execution and all contractual activities related to performance, cost, and schedule.
• Maintain daily coordination with the COR and Government PM, keeping them informed of relevant contract related information especially risks and issues and the associated resolution plans and status.
• Ensuring the timely execution of all financial, staffing and administrative contract actions.
• At least 5 years' experience as a program manager managing a service type, performance-based contract with a value of over $20M per year or $100M in total contract value of the PoP.
• Experience serving as a program or project manager leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (100 person or more) of various levels.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing managed services approach in a multiple service provider, multi-subcontractor environment.
• Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Business, Financial, Management, Computer Science, Communications, Engineering or IT-related discipline.
• Demonstrated experience managing IDIQ programs with multiple active task orders using various contract types.