About HHB Systems:
HHB Systems is a small veteran owned business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
HHB Systems is seeking professionals to provide support services that enable effective operations across the key components and offices across the National Geospatial-intelligence Agency. This program is designed to provide access to a large quantity of qualified cleared personnel with skills in management and technical services support, which will allow NGA to more efficiently fulfill its mission of providing timely, relevant, accurate and actionable geospatial intelligence in support of national security. We have multiple openings and seek a broad range of experience. Compensation and responsibilities will be commensurate with the experience of the candidates.
Providing Communication support HD offices. The individuals will be matrixed to one of five HD offices providing communication support while aligning to HD communication guidance.
- Developing messages for potentially the entire NGA workforce.
- Crafting senior messages and talking points
- Implementing the HD Strategic Plan
- Provide presentation support to Office leadership to include message intent, developing targeted/tailored graphical concept and designs.
Skills and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI
- Bachelor Degree in Public Relations or Communication
- At least 12 months demonstrated experienced updating web content and using electronic publishing applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop Illustrator or Adobe Pro
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience using APA style writing and editing
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in communications strategy development
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations; which requires proper safety precautions. The above job description is not intended to be; nor should it be construed as; exhaustive of all responsibilities; skills; efforts; or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
HHB Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of HHB Systems to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.