Enterprise Schedule Analyst
HHB Systems is a veteran owned small business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well as systems administration of major analytical DoD and DHS operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
We seek an Enterprise Schedule Analyst to support our customer at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The ideal candidate will ensure critical path analysis and "what-if" scenarios are conducted to identify schedule achievability, schedule change impacts and schedule risk and develop mitigation plans. As well as;
- Create, manage, maintain and operate automated enterprise schedule(s) to allow for the integration and assessment of schedule data across NGA and Mission Partners
- Create and update defined processes to develop schedules, collect and review interagency, program, project, and segment data to update and maintain integrated schedules, conduct critical path analysis, and identify dependencies
- Lead overall response for meeting reviewing and presenting schedule data for programs, projects and segments by providing reports, Gantt charts, and other visualization products, clearly communicating schedule expectations and status , to include deviations and areas of concern
- Lead the coordination with programs to obtain suitable data for creating and maintaining proper schedules (e.g. linkages, dependencies, level of detail)
- Lead the schedule interaction with mission partner(s) to understand key dependencies NGA has with mission partners.
- Identify system development milestones that drive phasing of capabilities to meet enterprise epics or equivalent planning timeframes
- Develop, manage, and maintain connection of strategic-level guidance and enterprise-level effectivities with lower-level program, project, and segment effectivities and milestones
- Develop enterprise, cross-program, and cross-project schedule and technical roadmap development, incremental reviews of schedule milestones and activities, and maintenance of schedule baselines, as directed, to ensure informed, up-to-date, and executable enterprise-level schedules